This building dates to 1368, with later additions.
Lodge Farm, Odiham is a hall with a two-bay cross wing. The walls of the 1375 hall have been rebuilt in brick and the original, smoke-blackened roof timbers have been re-used to create a side-purlin roof, possibly in 1446/7 although there may have been a second reconstruction later. The slightly earlier cross wing of 1368/9 is substantially intact, with a crown-post hipped roof, and containing a solar over a divided service.
For more on this and the link to King Edward III see
(Miles, D H, 1995 ‘The Building Accounts and the Existing Building’ in E. Roberts ‘Edward III’s Lodge at Odiham, Hampshire’, Med. Archaeol. 39, 91-106). (Miles and Haddon-Reece 1994, VA 25, list 56)